Sun Mote Copse baby if I got you, I don’t need a parachute
59 Posts
Ooc — ?
It hadn't occurred to Orca that in her absence, her mother would know that she had been gone. For some reason, given the physical distance between them she imagined that she had been... forgotten about, perhaps. But looking to her mother now, and hearing her, she recognized the impossibility of that. And now came the guilt, but it lasted briefly as the wave of gratitude and happiness hit her harder than anything else. 

But for the guilt, she would not allow her mother to know of the hardships she endured. I saw so much! It'll take days to tell ye it all, she answered with a smile, but that we have, aye? And as her mother nosed her, Orca smiled and followed after her. She was, if possible, less inclined to remove her gaze from her mother—who was just as she remembered her. Vibrant, with the figure of motherhood, and beautiful. A third of the picture of home—Seal and her father completed that portrait. Both of which she thought she could smell... 

My favorite place was a place that was like the one da, and ye, told Seal and I of. The ground was strange to walk on, and stayed in my paws and my fur for days... when I thought I saw the last of it, another speck would show up! And the water... she wouldn't mention how it almost stole her away, but, I met a very good friend of mine in the water. They taught me all about swimming in the waves, perhaps the only friend she had made on that journey, truthfully. 

Smilingly, she eased into a topic that had nothing to do with her travels. Where are we?! This is a bonny place, she complimented with a wave of her tail. And though her own heart preferred the ocean of all places, it yearned more fiercely for the figures that were here.
Messages In This Thread
RE: baby if I got you, I don’t need a parachute - by Orca II - March 09, 2024, 06:58 PM