Moonspear [m] Stolen Light
Moonspear
Councilor*
555 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Alaric at the moment. Wasn't paying attention to her expression. He was thinking of how proud he was of the kids. But he did pop back into reality as she spoke.

A certain soft vulnerability in her words. He was unsure where this was going. And he didn't know what to do yet.

Alaric chuckled at the statement of father. Him?

Perhaps an uncle or a big brother. I'm a little to reckless and shameless to be father.

There was a change in his words. A sense of guardeness now. Punctuated by the tensing of his shoulders. Then Elentari was in his space. Smelling of Acrux, and Maggak, herbs and Sialuk. And a soft flowery scent that was all her own. She stared into his green eyes with those blue blue ones and it finally clicked. But he was stubborn and he was scared. And his heart was hidden.

His head hurt and suddenly he felt a little sick. Not that he didn't like her attention or her closeness, but because he didn't know if he could give it back. He cared about her in his own way. As he did with all the wolves of the spear. But he would be lying if he said that Elentari and her young son were not his favorites.

He blinked and a guarded looked came into his face. But he didn't remove her from his shoulders. He shifted and caged her in with his own paws and legs.

A cleared throat and a soft husky laugh as he shook his head and looked to the Cieling.
He was still a man with a beautiful woman wrapped around him.

I... 

He took a deep breath and another. You must listen and listen closely, because there are things you need to know.

He curled his head around hers talking softly. Fearful of being heard by any except her. And even he doubted he'd share it all.

I guard my heart very tightly Elentari. Very. Tightly.

He sighed. When i was barely 1 year old i met a wolf who, who fast became my everything. Amalia my sister, and I had left home. But he was not a kind wolf, but I didn't know it at first. It was small things at first. A nip to a body part, a smack, perhaps just a very cool insult. It grew and grew. Then it was assaulting and if you are imagining really bad things, make it ten times worse and you still won't be close. I was shared among his friends even.

A soft shudder. i was broken over and over again until i had no sense of who i had been. But i got away rebuilt the wolf you see before you.

He curled his muzzle along her ear. I can't promise you anything beside a physical relationship. You are welcome to try, but know and it is rather unfair to say. That if you want to try and break my stone heart. You have to be absolutely sure it's what you want. And I cannot gurantee that you will. You are beautiful and kind and loving. And you deserve the world, but I don't know if I can give it to you.
Messages In This Thread
[m] Stolen Light - by Elentari - March 22, 2024, 09:08 PM
RE: Stolen Light - by Alaric - March 23, 2024, 05:56 AM
RE: Stolen Light - by Elentari - March 23, 2024, 12:57 PM
RE: Stolen Light - by Alaric - March 23, 2024, 01:50 PM
RE: Stolen Light - by Elentari - March 23, 2024, 04:04 PM
RE: Stolen Light - by Alaric - March 23, 2024, 04:32 PM
RE: Stolen Light - by Elentari - March 25, 2024, 07:36 PM
RE: Stolen Light - by Alaric - March 25, 2024, 07:47 PM
RE: Stolen Light - by Elentari - March 25, 2024, 08:11 PM
RE: Stolen Light - by Alaric - March 25, 2024, 08:21 PM
RE: Stolen Light - by Elentari - March 25, 2024, 09:04 PM