Boartusk Heights twist of the knife
Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
78 Posts
Ooc — bon
Pack Formation 
@Hashut or @Serem ! nivis tag is for reference

for once in @Nivis' life, he was right about something. reyna could not tear her mind off of him. where must he be, her silly little mind insists on. is he with another woman, betraying her? or has he passed from his own hubris?

but time is of the essence. the world does not stop moving just because nivis decided he wanted to pile around with some girl stupid enough to entertain him. more packs dared to claim the hinterlands for themselves, and some have even been successful. it puts bile at the tip of her tongue just thinking of it. and she's sure more will come. 

reyna has begun laying down her territory, traces of her scent now in the air. she will have her kingdom, with nivis or without.
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte! | adopt a pup!
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He had been traveling with @Scoria and his sister for a while now; his niece lurking in the shadows of them as well. The young girl hadn’t made herself known more like silently stalking them in the shadows but he knew she was there. He had grown comfortable with the woman’s presence. She was holding his children probably the last of his legacy.

He had finished a quick hunt; a fat rabbit for the mother of his children. They had to keep fed and he was more than obliged to do that for her. The metallic liquid dripping from his jaws. Not aware of the woman that was near.
“Common” ”Spanish”
Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
78 Posts
Ooc — bon
the familiar sound of footsteps attracts the vampiress, and she finds a man with a rabbit caught in his snare. carefully, she watches. what she's learned while traveling is normally the wolves beneath her do not take chances with their catches; they eat it where they caught it, no matter the size. but this one, he carries it off to somewhere — someone? it's spring too. reyna locks her eyes on him. he doesn't just carry food, he carries potential.

she is not strong enough to take on any wolf in combat to defend her territory, seeing as the man who dares cross through her claim is far larger than she is. but she's here to invite, not fight. and if she can invite this wolf and whomever he brings his meal to — hopefully an expecting spouse — well.

she would soon have subjects to her kingdom, several generations of them if her prediction is correct.

she makes herself known as she calls from her pedestal. hello there. her voice as light as a dandelion seed floating through the breeze, a welcoming smile adorning her face.
reyna is rated mature
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman spoke and his ears perk in the direction of it. He drops his prize at his paws tucking it behind them before speaking as well. “Hello, I’m not intruding am I?” 

Now that the smell of blood was away from his nose; the brute now smelt the prominent smell of the woman and wondered if this was a recent pack territory or one she was just now occupying.
“Common” ”Spanish”
Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
78 Posts
Ooc — bon
the man is polite enough to answer her call, and this gets a genuine smile out of reyna. perfect.

yes, but i forgive it. it'd be futile to go against a man of your height, afterall. she hums, still sat upon her throne. such a fine catch you have, no wonder you could not focus on my markers. you must've been imagining the taste of it she speaks with a giggle. may i ask where is it that you head, since you're in my domain? the monarch tilts her head to the side as she finishes.
reyna is rated mature
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He didn’t argue with the woman he was a pretty big wolf that was apparent. The woman gave a smile and the man returned one before speaking once more. “It’s actually for someone else.” He said briefly while listening to the woman once more.

“It was a pretty big catch I’m bringing it for my woman of sorts. She’s possibly expecting.” He didn’t want her to have to worry about a thing so for now he does the hunting. “It trailed into this area and I wasn’t about to let it get away.” He chuckled softly.
“Common” ”Spanish”
Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
78 Posts
Ooc — bon
she nods along, and only when he confirms her suspicions does reyna truly know what joy feels. finally, she lowers herself. careful to not seem too friendly, but inviting enough. to her, the wolf seems to have his guard down — perhaps because of her smaller stature, she isn't sure. he's older, though, so she plays her cards carefully.

ah, congratulations then; for the catch and for your wife. she begins again, offering a gentler smile. i hope she's safe back at your village.
he does not smell of pack wolf. no, he carries the distinct scent of a traveler but reyna is not foolish enough to assume. for now, she waits to see if he takes this bait next.
reyna is rated mature
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He couldn’t tell this woman’s motives but living with his sister made him wary of any and all wolves. They could be very tricky in his opinion.  “We are a sizable group yes. She is more than safe.” His sister a skilled medic and warrior so he wasn’t so much worried about any of them as well as his niece and nephew lurking about the group. “I assume you are building a pack. “ though he smelt her scent and maybe one of  another that was really it.
“Common” ”Spanish”
Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
78 Posts
Ooc — bon
her bait did not go well. this frustrated the queen a bit, but it did not deter her. he was not in dire conditions, which while bought her more time, also meant it would take a lot more convincing.

yes, it's small now. but soon, i hope to have at least a close knit little community. i too wish to have children soon, but to do it alone with only my husband and i, well.. she tilts her head. i'm not sure how far we would make it. and venturing out further is difficult. im sure you've noticed it, if you came here. her claim had been surrounded since she arrived in the hinterlands. for once she puts on a frown, nodding northward.
reyna is rated mature
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He gave a small nod towards the woman. “Yes I did notice that after the fact, which I am surprised no one had stopped me as I ventured this far.” He had truly been distracted by his kill, but he was a big wolf perhaps they had noticed and payed no mind to him. Regardless getting back to the other would seem difficult but perhaps this woman and his ideas aligned which he realized as she continued speaking. “Perhaps maybe we could help each other. I wish to find safety for my children and family”
“Common” ”Spanish”
Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
78 Posts
Ooc — bon
this gamble worked.

i plan to build a kingdom, fortified in the safety of these mountains. La Muerte. she finally says. it'll be small at first, but i promise you safety and a good home for your family if you join. her voice comes as a velvety coo like a dove.
i've seen boar passing in the alpine. meaty ones. this land shows me lots of promise. i hope you've seen it too.
reyna is rated mature
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Ears perked up at the language that was most familiar to the brute and it had been a while since he had met another who shared it other than his late mate and his family. “Ah after death, intersante

It was similar to the meaning behind his last name but that was in Latin and not in his native tongue. “I would have to speak to my family about this but I am interested to say the least.” He wanted his children around wolves who could teach them the language of their people when he and his sister wasn’t around. Though their future aunt and uncle could do that as well.
“Common” ”Spanish”
Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
78 Posts
Ooc — bon
his spanish could do with some work, but that's fine. she smiles as he recognizes it.
the death she corrects gently. sí. que bien que me entiendes.

"yes. it's good that you understand me."

he tells her he must discuss it but for now she considers it done.
of course, take your time. just be careful. i'll be in the mountains waiting, just howl when you and your family have decided.
reyna is rated mature
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He gave the woman a small smile as she spoke. “I haven’t met many who speak my native tongue but my family.” 

He was interested to know more of this pack and what their customs were but for now he thought of something else the pack that he had ran through to get here. “So is there a way to leave here that doesn’t entail me almost getting my ear ripped off?” He questioned
“Common” ”Spanish”
Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
78 Posts
Ooc — bon
this is b4 the path was agreed on so uh LOL consider this as more reason for kigipigak to b upset over

if you're careful, perhaps they may not notice. if not, i'll take responsibility. you needn't worry.
she assures him.
reyna is rated mature
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He just chuckled looking down at the rabbit at his paws and looked to the woman once more. “If we come to agreement I will return with them.” 

And with that he picked up his prize and went back to where he knew his kin were.
“Common” ”Spanish”