Bonesplinter Ravine inevitabilis
Pledged
La Muerte
16 Posts
Ooc — Anon
All Welcome 
While she did not stay in as close proximity to the pale queen as some, Klara had busied herself with patrolling the mountain. With the feast close approaching, who knew what kinds of hungry rats it would attract. No doubt Reyna's new guardian would be to blame if something were to go awry.

The steelmaiden was pleasantly surprised to find her paws no longer bled, having scabbed and hardened from constant pressure on the rocks, as she neared the precipice of a very large cliff overlooking a knife-slash ravine cutting through the kingdom. Peering down, she was once again disappointed to see the bottom shrouded in mist.

Heart fluttering, she kicked a small rock over the edge and watched as it descended down and down... and down - until it disappeared and a faint clink signified its final resting place.
Loner
idle
39 Posts
Ooc — idle
if you get uncomfy with him do lmk hehe

You smell like my mate, Nivis’ voice echoed in the close proximity. He could be standing like four or five meters away from her now, observing the someone he was dealing with:— a lady, young one too. Seemingly no longer in the age of a child but still relatively young. How is that possible?

The question was ended with a soft hum and flirty undertone like he always tended to do before taking a lazy step closer. It was annoying getting up here honestly and so he was about to plop down to run this girl through lie detector.

are you lost my little lamb, reyna?
in my heart perhaps? 

reyna is welcome in all threads
adopt a pup or join la muerte!
Pledged
La Muerte
16 Posts
Ooc — Anon
ok <3!

So lost in her thoughts, the gentle timbre of an unfamiliar voice startled the woman from her post at the cliff edge. She stepped back uneasily and swung to face the onlooker - a slender shadow of a man.

"I don't know vhat you are talking about," the words came tumbling out of her mouth in a defensive waterfall. It wasn't until he encroached on her space further that she was able to detect the familiar, but faint, iron-sweet scent of Reyna on his pelt. Instinctually, her hackles raised.

Ever the nice guy, her tone shifted to a bristling challenge. "Who are you and vhat do you vant vith la muerte?" 
Loner
idle
39 Posts
Ooc — idle
With what? Nivis glanced with his eyebrows raised. A spark of curiosity however hit him in the nose and so he laid down and crossed his front legs, tilting his head to the side. Then it clicked. Oh, La Muerte… interesting name, she chose. What a good girl. He hummed but not losing his focus from Klara.

Shaking with excitement, he blinked and inhaled more of Reyna’s scent from the grey coat. It was intense; Reyna knew who to choose. She really did go on a rampagne with the pack card game of hers and that was funnily enough something Nivis wanted to know more of. Let me reciprocate. Why do you smell like my wife, pretty?

in my heart perhaps? 

Pledged
La Muerte
16 Posts
Ooc — Anon
His languid gaze was met with a stony glare of her own; the honey-sweet of his voice with a disapproving clack of her teeth and a growl of warning at his sudden closeness. She continued to rumble until eventually her jaws arced in an angry snap towards his offending muzzle.

She should chase him away now. Though the ravine wasn't technically under Reyna's watch, his proximity to their borders had ramped her dislike tenfold. Her features tightened at his next words, eyes narrowed in disbelief. 

"You are husband to no one. Certainly not to her." It wasn't true - was it? Not this pathetic excuse of a man. "If you ever call me pretty again - vell, I am not a fan of liers."
Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
78 Posts
Ooc — bon
can be a cameo!

the scent of her lover pulls her towards the edges of the territory, and she finds him there. he squares off with the steelmaiden, who so graciously carries on her duty. her eyes sharpen, and while she cannot hear the conversation from where she stands, she knows nivis enough to know how exactly it's going along. 

she does not defend him, though. if the steelmaiden were to look up, she would see the vampiress' approval to injure the leach that now crawls around her kingdom, looking for women to latch onto.
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte! | adopt a pup!
Loner
idle
39 Posts
Ooc — idle
This time Nivis truthfully wasn’t looking for a company in a form of sexual entertainment; he meant it when he itched to know what was behind his lover’s mind and his goal was then to get the answers whatsoever.

Reyna seemed to pledge a woman full of insecurity and even though it was quite predictable movement of hers, this one individual had apart from others a sharp tongue. In fact, one that was playing a vulgar performance out of bravery. Luckily though, for uncle Nivis and lover stupid silly, it wasn’t that hard of a task to get her to talk when knowing what he was working with and where to push and pull.

Shhh…, he clicked his tongue and flinched. She was such an adorable cutie, Nivis wanted more of the precious act but first off, he needed to bring that enthusiastic attitude down. Take it easy, not so rashy. You could hurt yourself badly.

A soft smirk and unbothered gaze glanced at her as his body lifted off the cold stone only to flop down about a meter away from the original spot. Useless movement. I am almost offended… quite offended by your words actually. His head shook in disappointment as he sighed. Let’s start all over again, pretty. My name’s Nivis, I am Reyna’s man and I know the best whether or not she does dedicate herself to the devil himself or not. And you? You must be her new toy.

That all while smelling Reyna’s presence closeby, aware of playing a show for her to watch. Play it cool, not hard.

in my heart perhaps?