Any way you want me, baby
105 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
All Welcome 
All welcome but maybe @Legend or @Eset? <3

My heart could be burnin', but you won't see it on my face
Watch me dance, dance the night away
I'll still keep the party runnin', not one hair out of place

Machi observed as the procession dissolved into dancing couples and the resonance of jovial laughter filled the air. He scanned the crowd, searching for Senmut amidst the throng, only to catch a fleeting glimpse of the red man disappearing with a woman, prompting a bemused reflection on his own misjudgment. Ah well, he thought with a nonchalant shrug, so long as he enjoys himself, I suppose.

Surveying the gathering for any familiar faces, Machi found none immediately interesting enough to engage in conversation. Instead, he contented himself with finding a comfortable vantage point from which to observe the festivities, adopting the aloof demeanor of a feline perched high above, watching the revelers below with a sense of detached interest.
Akashingo
10 Posts
Ooc — twin
hope u don't mind me snagging now that i can HEHEHEHE

izaiah's first moon in akashingo brought quite the procession.
he'd been on the sidelines as the event slowly swelled with song and sweat. he people-watched from a corner, popping sour berries into his mouth in order to keep his heart from bursting from his chest. he felt well and truly alien, hearing the names of these desert-gods he did not know; desert-gods that were not his!
it was the other wallflower which caught his attention, scoping out the marble-carved face through the sea of drunken bodies. he'd certainly never seen him around before.
you not a fan of crowds either? the boy asks, scanning the sun-dappled eyes for unspoken thoughts. he feels as though he should be intimidated. or all the... y'know... lust.