Redhawk Caldera my rodeo romeo.
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Sure thing! Wanna fade with your post? <3

The more experienced frog -- Finley, of course -- quickly caught up to the amateur. Elwood was nearly breathless from the exertion of moving in such a different manner as well as the constant stream of laughter pouring from his lungs. When Finley reached out a paw to try and trip him, her plan could not have been executed more beautifully -- there was a moment where Elwood felt weightless, as his feet flew out from under him, and then his face met the dirt quite unceremoniously.

All the while, he kept chuckling. The impact hadn't been hard enough to cause him any pain, so he rolled harmlessly over onto his back, providing Frog with the perfect opportunity to attack him.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fades away! :D

"Oh nooo!" she cried out as Elwood fell, an overly dramatic note of worry in her voice that made it clear that she was messing around.  With one final not-so-frog-like bounce, the small female hopped astride her friendboy's supine frame, landing with four paws on either side of him.  Her tail was wagging as she lowered her body onto his and poked at his nose lightly with hers.  "My poor widdle tadpole," she crooned lovingly/mockingly, "How 'bout we take you home and I'll tend to your wounds?"

Elwood, while he wasn't much a fan of her mocking him for falling down when she had clearly been the cause of it, found he couldn't say no to this particular nurse, and thus they skipped happily on home for cuddles and snuggles and flomples.