Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,370 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
All Welcome 
He has brought 4 duck legs and 8 grouse legs for the pups

Bundled in the fur at his feet he carried the duck and grouse legs. Small for wolves, but just enough for little mouths. He smiled to himself as he lifted nose and howled for @Kukutux, @Callyope @Ariadne even @Kannoyak if he was available. He was willing to take whoever wanted to go along. And he had promised Ariadne. But he kept that in the back of his mind. What Kukutux had asked him to hold onto.

A shift of paws and he curled his tail around them. Itching to continue. He thought of the deer in the neverwinter forest, the goats on the mountains. The rabbits in the meadow where he had taken the younglings. He was excited.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Moonglow
Delta
writing letters addressed to the fire
745 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
Ambassador
Following a conversation with @Kannoyak regarding the Neverwinter Forest and staking her claim, she had almost overlooked the commitment she had given to Rodyn to join his trading journey. Despite the disappointment she felt upon hearing his howl, she swiftly gathered her children and possessions and directed them towards him, explaining her upcoming absence for a few days and how they'd be staying with their anaa. With her, she had two beaver furs and six octopuses, all snugly wrapped in a minx fur. 

Rodyn, she greeted once she placed the satchel on the ground, easily smiling upon seeing his face. It is good to see your face. I hope trading has served you well. 

Glancing at each of her children with a furrowed brow, she nudged them softly and planted a kiss on their foreheads, feeling a pang of longing for them despite their nearness.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,370 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Ariadne didn't owe Rodyn anything. And when she came upon him there was a small heaviness to her brows. And she didn't smell like moonglow. She smelled like deep forest and other wolves. A tilt of his ear as he studied her. She had said she would start ahead of him. He wondered if she had already begun to trade. Good for her.

Rodyn dipped his head. It is good to see you too. More hunting than trading so far. But good things.

He saw the furrow in her brow and his heart went out to her.

He nodded. Ariadne. You only just came back from a spirit journey. Are you sure you want to leave them again so soon? You don't owe me a thing. Giving items to trade is enough and it's not as if you can't spend more time and meet me later.
Moonglow
Delta
745 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
Ambassador
I am glad, she said, genuinely happy for him. I am sure the trip will bring many good things! 

His words struck a chord with her heart, prompting her to steal a quick look at her children while contemplating her choices. Despite her eagerness to travel, she acknowledged his point that it was too soon after her spirit journey to set out. Only if you are sure—it is a promise I made to you, and I intended to keep it, she said, feeling a wave of guilt crash over her. But ... you are right. It is too soon. 

She nudged the parcel towards him. There are two beaver furs, six dried octopuses, and this minx fur that you can trade.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,370 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
A soft laugh. I hope so. I really hope so.

She looked at her kids. And Rodyn would have liked to say he was surprised, but he wasn't. He had been more surprised at her eagerness to travel so soon after having littles. But he held no anger or betrayal for it. No, he simply was glad she was finally voicing her own wants.

He nodded his head. Pulled the parcel to himself and nudged his own towards her. There are 4 duck legs and 8 grouse legs to split between your children and Vaires.

I hope you have the best time making memories with your children, Ariadne.
Moonglow
Delta
745 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
Ambassador
She sighed with relief, thankful he was able to empathize with her situation. Apart from her own kids, she also had the responsibility of looking after the rest of the village, who had shown her great kindness and support. It was only fitting for her to stay back and return the favor for all they had done for her. 

Thank you, Rodyn, I really appreciate it, she said, looking down at the satchel for the children and pulling it close. I will take this to @Vairë when we are done, and divide up the playthings for the children. I am sure they will love them. 

Is there anything else you need before you go? Food? A place to rest?