The Sunspire aesthetics of an instant
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
While Amekaze did not know Opal all that well, she was swiftly proving herself a polite, sensible wolf. "I tracked them to here.. just seeing what they are doing, how their health seems.. so on," she answered. The goats had been here on the mountain even before their pack had taken up residence, and she believed them to be a valuable resource. It felt right to keep tabs on them, for some of them may just make for meals for the pack when the time was right. "They are just beginning to head further up the mountainside for the warmer seasons, it seems.." she added, glancing their way again. "Soon, they may have young among them. This looks like a group of only females, so they will be good to keep track of," the dark alpha said. This was a guess, of course, since she did not know when exactly mountain goats dropped their young, nor how long their gestation was. Spring had just led her to assume.

She switched an ear, noting her use of madam and how she wasn't sure it suited her much. In either case, she smirked subtly. "You can call me Ame," she replied. Naturally, she had guessed Nishu had passed the information along, but evidently not. She didn't mind, though.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
aesthetics of an instant - by Amekaze - March 07, 2015, 04:00 AM
RE: aesthetics of an instant - by Opal - March 16, 2015, 04:52 AM
RE: aesthetics of an instant - by Amekaze - March 17, 2015, 03:53 AM
RE: aesthetics of an instant - by Opal - March 18, 2015, 07:18 AM
RE: aesthetics of an instant - by Amekaze - March 18, 2015, 11:54 PM
RE: aesthetics of an instant - by Opal - March 19, 2015, 11:11 PM
RE: aesthetics of an instant - by Amekaze - March 21, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: aesthetics of an instant - by Opal - March 21, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: aesthetics of an instant - by Amekaze - March 26, 2015, 02:02 AM