The Sunspire aesthetics of an instant
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
As a naturalist by trade, she concerned herself with all things -- from the plants to the animals and to the skies above and all else in between, she tried to observe everything she could as thoroughly as possible. While it was in part due to her own thirst for information, it was also to better the pack. Or, this was the reasoning when sometimes, her efforts did not always seem to have a clear payoff.

But since the pack had not been here this time last year, this seemed reasonable. To study their prey was to measure their potential success. Without it, the mountain pack would suffer, but it did not seem like that would be the case this season. Already she had seen the return of many types of prey, and spring had only just begun.

Opal asked how to help, and Ame furrowed her brow in thought. "Maybe we could pressure them a little.. see where they go, how they react.. if any seem weakened," she said, trying to organize a plan in the meantime. In doing so, she could investigate them up close too and while it had not been her intentions in the beginning to outright reveal herself to them, maybe there would be some use in it. She couldn't know until they tried it, though. "I do not want to hunt any right now.. so we do not need to go after them seriously, but two wolves are better than one," she explained, peering to Opal to see if this might be of interest to the pale female.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
aesthetics of an instant - by Amekaze - March 07, 2015, 04:00 AM
RE: aesthetics of an instant - by Opal - March 16, 2015, 04:52 AM
RE: aesthetics of an instant - by Amekaze - March 17, 2015, 03:53 AM
RE: aesthetics of an instant - by Opal - March 18, 2015, 07:18 AM
RE: aesthetics of an instant - by Amekaze - March 18, 2015, 11:54 PM
RE: aesthetics of an instant - by Opal - March 19, 2015, 11:11 PM
RE: aesthetics of an instant - by Amekaze - March 21, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: aesthetics of an instant - by Opal - March 21, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: aesthetics of an instant - by Amekaze - March 26, 2015, 02:02 AM