Silvertip Mountain Time Is My Enemy
Warning: Uses foul language
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Raissa spent a good fifteen minutes making long, deep scratches cover Bindi's flank, interspersed here and there with sharp nips. The fire-eyed female took a couple steps back to look at her handy work. Bindi was bleeding from all over her body and most of the cuts Raissa had inflicted would leave ever lasting scars. That made her happy. Her beauty would never be the same.

She tilted her head and studied Bindi a bit more, deciding that even though what she did hurt at the moment, she would have to do something that would cause Bindi pain for a long time. In the back of her mind, her conscience screamed at her.

Fitz will hate you for this! You're damaging his second in command, what is he going to think?! It yelled, causing Raissa to stop for a second. Maybe this wasn't the best idea after all.

So instead of breaking Bindi's leg like she wanted to, she darted forward and grabbed Bindi's undamaged ear in her jaws, ripping away as fast as she could and pulling the tip of it clean off. She spit the torn off flesh from her maw and blinked at Bindi, her body battered and bleeding, a trophy for Raissa.

She smiled a cruel smile at the horrid looking beta, "Alright hon, I'm done now." she said sweetly, her southern accent thick with pleasure. She had made her worst enemy suffer. All was good in the world. At least for now.
Messages In This Thread
Time Is My Enemy - by Bindi - March 21, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Time Is My Enemy - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 12:35 PM
RE: Time Is My Enemy - by Bindi - March 22, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: Time Is My Enemy - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 04:52 PM
RE: Time Is My Enemy - by Bindi - March 22, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Time Is My Enemy - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Time Is My Enemy - by Bindi - March 22, 2015, 06:25 PM
RE: Time Is My Enemy - by Raissa - March 23, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: Time Is My Enemy - by Bindi - March 23, 2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Time Is My Enemy - by Raissa - March 23, 2015, 10:14 PM
RE: Time Is My Enemy - by Bindi - March 23, 2015, 10:29 PM