The Sunspire i didn't expect the moon quite so soon
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
He answered readily enough for her to respond accordingly. Since he provided, she could do the same. "It is, and has been peaceful. The winter proved to be much more mild than I anticipated, so things are well on our end.." she said, fighting off a small frown that might have briefly betrayed her words; nature had either misled her at one point, or she had read the signs incorrectly. The cool, rainy summer had evidently not lent itself to a bad winter here. Little did she know that the same could not be said for elsewhere, in places far, far away from her ever knowing about them.

Even though it was their first winter on the mountain, all had been well. Despite some issues with cougars early on, and the occasional little issue now and then, on the whole, the pack was peaceful. The mountain gave them a fortress of a home that seemingly kept them out of trouble.

He then spoke on towards a curious topic -- a large, dark fellow did ring familiar, and if he had mentioned the forming pack here, it would be one of only three wolves. "Ah, perhaps. Dark and blue-eyed?" she asked to confirm; already he had said dark and large. Ame was fond of Jace.. far more than most wolves, and she did have to agree -- she did find him pleasant to converse with as well, although knew not everyone felt that way about him. He had his quirks that not all could handle. Our founders were few.. but he has remained, just as I have." 
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 16, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 17, 2015, 02:28 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 18, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 22, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - February 13, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - February 15, 2015, 11:40 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - March 26, 2015, 03:00 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 03, 2015, 02:44 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 17, 2015, 01:18 AM