The Sunspire i didn't expect the moon quite so soon
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
The silvered male gave her a glimpse into his meeting with Jace, and she nodded. It sounded like a typical exchange, and while it was true Jace may not remember, she could always make mention of it. "I will pass it on," she said. Encountering Jace sometime soon was inevitable, so it was just something to keep in mind, and she was curious to see if the dark beta would remember.

She then shifted, somewhat, unable to take full credit for the mountain's founding. "Mm, I was only support... in the beginning," she noted, having realized she had eased into his company enough to almost be conversational. "But I knew mountains from my homeland. Others may have needed to adjust more than I." There was a certain fondness no matter how much she aimed to hide it.. the decision to follow Ferdie's cause had guided her to here, and had unquestionably changed her life.

Before he had vanished to the four winds, and just when she had been growing even closer to Ferdie, it had led her to (perhaps selfishly) wonder how much of this had been.. for her in some abstract way. Something he would do or say sometimes would make her wonder -- then at other times and occasionally in the very same breath, quite the opposite. But that had been the way of him. The suggestion of a mountain, towering proudly towards the skies with its own private ecosystem, was ideal to many.. but had she inspired the choice? Maybe, but she would never know. "On the whole, it was not the mountain that gave us major difficulties," a soft grin, she glanced towards the peak. It had been a hospitable place, and their earliest months were mostly marred by bad blood with the Creek, not anything the mountain had caused.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 16, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 17, 2015, 02:28 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 18, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 22, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - February 13, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - February 15, 2015, 11:40 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - March 26, 2015, 03:00 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 03, 2015, 02:44 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 17, 2015, 01:18 AM