Stavanger Bay you always knew you'd be the one to work while they all play
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon wondered how long - or short - it would be until Thistle Cloud would give birth to the new pups. He was eager to meet them, his new siblings, in a way, even though he also didn't want to lose any of the attention he was given; a thing that was bound to happen, anyway. He'd just have to see how things would turn out when the pups were there. For now, the arrival of new pups made him feel very mature and adult, and maybe that was one of the reasons he thought now would be a good time to rise up to the occasion to become a leader, even if it would be a few more months until he would be an adult to the pack officially.

Since Charon hadn't expected Thistle Cloud to accept without saying a thing, it did not come as a surprise to him that she had questions lined up for him. He was young, after all, and though he was certain that he'd be capable, there was always some sort of test to becoming something really cool; whether it was slaying a real dragon to become a knight, or proving your worth to become a leader.

"Of course I can, I'm very good at being cool in any situation and being level-headed and fair when judging a situation," Charon was quick to answer to Thistle's question. "I know it's three moons before I'm old enough, but I wanted to tell you now so you know I'm willing. I grew up in this pack and I know everything about it, and I love the wolves and they love me." Maybe that wasn't the whole truth of it, but it didn't matter, for now; even though he didn't get along with all of Stavanger Bay's wolves, Charon still liked them and he would always be fair to them; and whatever was broken now, he'd fix it. To Thistle's question -- what would he offer that others would not -- Charon answered, "I was born here, and raised by vikings. It's not only my right as your, uh -- as being raised by you and Ragnar -- but I know this pack, I know what's good for it." Charon watched Thistle's face while he talked, though made sure not to make eye contact too much, to estimate if he was saying the right words.
Messages In This Thread