The Sunspire aesthetics of an instant
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
no worries! a lot of my off time has been spent working on other stuff lately so i'm slow too >_>

There was so much to see, and she tried to take it all in, even down to the smallest of details. While it was difficult for her to find many distinguishing characteristics between the goats (largely because she didn't know quite what to even look for), she searched for them anyway. She wanted to know who would be the first to respond, the last, the quickest on their feet, the less nimble.. so on and so forth. These were their resources, and it was important to understand them, so when the time came to feast on them, they could make their hunts the most effective.

Ame could see they were making the goats anxious. They had done plenty already just by showing their presence, although surely, the goats could see by now that they weren't serious in their pursuits -- especially being only two wolves, and none among the prey looking very injured or weak at the moment. There was one female in particular that she noticed with a very keen look about her, and Amekaze wondered if she would flee or become defensive. The others just seemed eager to leave, but of course, ever inquisitive, she had to question which direction they would go when they did.

"Perhaps a little more," she smirked to Opal, then strode forward more. Some goats began to leave -- namely, a trio of females that had loitered on the side of the group. They headed for the forest's cover. The one keen-eyed female stayed put, defiantly offering them an intent stare that left little room for questions.

Only when a few others began to move away did the dark alpha veer a path away from them, feeling satisfied by the closer look.

Slowing down more, she glanced towards Opal. "They look like a healthy bunch.. and probably not easy to bring down. Especially.. some of the bigger females, but.. maybe they will have young among them soon," she pondered aloud, wondering if Opal had any noteworthy observations to add.

They continued on a while longer but eventually, they parted ways after quick farewell and left the prey beasts alone to do what they must. Amekaze returned to the borderlands for patrol, and Opal was free to do as they pleased.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
aesthetics of an instant - by Amekaze - March 07, 2015, 04:00 AM
RE: aesthetics of an instant - by Opal - March 16, 2015, 04:52 AM
RE: aesthetics of an instant - by Amekaze - March 17, 2015, 03:53 AM
RE: aesthetics of an instant - by Opal - March 18, 2015, 07:18 AM
RE: aesthetics of an instant - by Amekaze - March 18, 2015, 11:54 PM
RE: aesthetics of an instant - by Opal - March 19, 2015, 11:11 PM
RE: aesthetics of an instant - by Amekaze - March 21, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: aesthetics of an instant - by Opal - March 21, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: aesthetics of an instant - by Amekaze - March 26, 2015, 02:02 AM