Ouroboros Spine Belated Valentine's Gift
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
A flutter of butterfly wings suddenly invaded her chest as with the characteristic and reserved sweetness he had for her and her alone, assured her she would make a good mother. Since the first weeks after their first intimate encounter the fear that the title of 'mother' was not fit for her to wear began to terrify her. Not having grown with a mother figure by her side, and not ever having contact with younger wolves before, the decision of attempting to bear and rear her own children was truly a shot in the dark. 
Yet, the gnawing fear and anxiety had never been able to gnaw off her desire to spread her genes, and at the same time her legacy.
His vote of trust was truly appreciated -- silently, but still.

"I don't want them to come into the world if I know it still isn't perfect for their arrival.." she began, her voice tinted with the slightest hint of nervousness. Even if there were still no traces of developing life in her womb, Cara was already certain of at least one thing: if something were to happen to those children (still inexistent) because of an error in preparations for their home, nurturing or safety -- she would not be able to forgive herself, or him by default of being the other parent.

"We can keep trying.." she barked, seeking the eyes of the older wolf as she bitterly tasted the truth in his words, he was really not going to live forever. "We can actively try if you'd like but, understand me Kaname, I do not want to birth any child to be later killed by our enemies" she barked a little somberly, feeling no need to specify who the enemy were. 

"Are we truly ready?" she questioned. 
Messages In This Thread
Belated Valentine's Gift - by Kaname - March 05, 2015, 05:18 PM
RE: Belated Valentine's Gift - by Cara - March 09, 2015, 06:44 PM
RE: Belated Valentine's Gift - by Kaname - March 10, 2015, 08:27 PM
RE: Belated Valentine's Gift - by Cara - March 12, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: Belated Valentine's Gift - by Kaname - March 12, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Belated Valentine's Gift - by Cara - March 19, 2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Belated Valentine's Gift - by Kaname - March 24, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: Belated Valentine's Gift - by Cara - March 27, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: Belated Valentine's Gift - by Kaname - March 28, 2015, 11:59 AM
RE: Belated Valentine's Gift - by Cara - April 06, 2015, 09:46 PM