The Sunspire i didn't expect the moon quite so soon
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Her lips twitched thoughtfully as she listened. Truly, quite a rise indeed. An unexpected one, too. Then his question was one none had ever posed to her before -- well, expect for herself. And even when she had asked, the answer hadn't come quite as easily as she might have liked. "Circumstance." This much was certain, but had she wished for it? Maybe in the smallest of ways, or at a later time, or maybe just not quite like that. Much of her own doubt in rising had been that she was too young, too unproven, but the mantle of Sunspire's leadership had fit her well, once she stopped shifting anxiously beneath its weight.

Her leading had probably been inevitable. There had been a real chance of doing so alongside Ferdie in some way. Or, even a pack of her own design elsewhere if that was what the future dictated. Leadership ran in her blood, and her upbringing had hoping to inspire it in her.. even in its subtle way. But at the time, there had simply been a need, so she had satisfied it. "I was not anticipating it and neither was it a particular ambition of mine, but for the Spire, I do what is needed," she breathed.

On his next question, she was faster to respond and perhaps a bit more forward. "Unsavory neighbors, some questionable decisions, a bit of baggage from our founding, and eventually cougars.. we had enough to keep things.. interesting." Of course much of it related to the Creek in a way, but not all. It seemed that just when that had begun to settle, Ferdie had suddenly gone missing, and she had found herself wanting a dull moment for once then.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 16, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 17, 2015, 02:28 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 18, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 22, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - February 13, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - February 15, 2015, 11:40 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - March 26, 2015, 03:00 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 03, 2015, 02:44 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 17, 2015, 01:18 AM