Rising Sun Valley pen in one hand, sword in the other
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
He answered, and she watched his stare turn to ice. A sore spot, perhaps? Amekaze was so far removed from the pack's internal politics, but she had never been close to anyone there when she'd been one of them. "Ah," she nodded, and unmoved by his lack of courtesy, she inclined her muzzle subtly as her nod slowed to a halt. "The rest of the pack? Are you the only one to stay?" she tested this, but was not sure if he'd humor her with any kind of answer.

"I am Ame, of the Sunspire," was her generous introduction. "I was scouting the region, and when there was no border to stop me, I became curious," which to her seemed reasonable. Could he blame her? She had lived in the Teekon Wilds for so long now that she knew that the Creek's presence as a pack was a fixture for many moons. And, there was something for her to gain in no longer having them as neighbors. Her free hunting territories had just expanded considerably. "So far, a worthwhile venture.." she quipped and peered at him intently; his patience was wearing thin.

With a smug smirk, she eventually took her leave to meander a path back towards the Spire. Although not without one last purposeful swish of her tail, and she would be keeping him in mind in days to come.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
pen in one hand, sword in the other - by Amekaze - March 26, 2015, 01:42 AM
RE: pen in one hand, sword in the other - by Dovev - March 26, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: pen in one hand, sword in the other - by Amekaze - March 27, 2015, 04:33 AM
RE: pen in one hand, sword in the other - by Dovev - March 27, 2015, 11:36 AM
RE: pen in one hand, sword in the other - by Amekaze - March 31, 2015, 02:13 AM
RE: pen in one hand, sword in the other - by Dovev - April 20, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: pen in one hand, sword in the other - by Amekaze - April 21, 2015, 12:51 AM