DISCOVER - Cherryblossom Vale
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Amekaze had liked hearing the lore like that growing up. It was a rare encounter now, but her honored mother had always been willing to share them with her. She had tried to remember as many as she could.. just because. Mm, something to do with the ashes of particular relic, likely made from another imbued tree.. A strange tale, of course, she said and shook her head, although even she had been unclear on the particular reasoning behind how exactly the story justified that -- if it even did.

She exhaled softly then, letting her eyes skim from the other nearby trees. Cherry blossoms had a tendency to bloom all at once. She imagined this copse of trees draped in pink, petals falling almost like snowfall. Amekaze would likely be back, circumstances permitting. I would only assume so. This region is.. full of surprises, and even still, she had yet to encounter them all despite all the wandering she let her feet do. It should not be much longer, either. There were times when she could practically smell the spring on the winds. Subtle in its ways, just like the lengthening of the daylight, it still inspired new vigor in her; winter was nearly done.

The other wolf gave her name and Amekaze nodded first, although did not leap immediately to a response. She appreciated the simplicity of the name and considered it quietly. I am Ame, she answered. Sharing her full name, or even more of it than that much, was rare. You do not smell much like this area, do you travel with purpose? she pressed curiously. She could smell no pack on her and wondered if she had intentions of settling here in the Teekon.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
DISCOVER - Cherryblossom Vale - by Luxuria - February 23, 2014, 09:58 AM
RE: DISCOVER - Cherryblossom Vale - by Amekaze - February 24, 2014, 05:24 AM
RE: DISCOVER - Cherryblossom Vale - by Luxuria - February 24, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: DISCOVER - Cherryblossom Vale - by Amekaze - February 25, 2014, 04:43 AM
RE: DISCOVER - Cherryblossom Vale - by Luxuria - February 25, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: DISCOVER - Cherryblossom Vale - by Amekaze - February 26, 2014, 04:31 AM
RE: DISCOVER - Cherryblossom Vale - by Luxuria - February 26, 2014, 06:34 AM
RE: DISCOVER - Cherryblossom Vale - by Anemone - February 26, 2014, 07:34 AM
RE: DISCOVER - Cherryblossom Vale - by Amekaze - February 27, 2014, 05:52 AM