The Sunspire i didn't expect the moon quite so soon
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She nodded readily. "Indeed. For a while, they practically seemed attracted to the mountain," she frowned, knowing a few had come to stalk on their mountain goats specifically -- coming here like moths to a flame. When she had seen the albino one bringing a goat down effortlessly not far from their borderlands had made the reality painfully clear to her. Certainly, any passing cats that got a whiff of the prey here couldn't pass up the opportunity to investigate further.

"I cannot say we have had many bears over here,"
she chuffed softly. In fact, seeing one was rather rare she realized. "Maybe since you have bears, it keeps the cougars away.. and vice versa," she mused aloud, considering the chances of this. Her understanding of the predator interactions was not extensive, as all her information was wolf-centric. Perhaps bears and cougars did not co-exist well. She definitely preferred to not exist alongside cougars, so couldn't blame bears if they kept away from them.

"Anyway. I will not keep you any longer, you do have a small walk home.." she smirked, then took a few steps back before her retreat became fully-fledged. She lingered for any further words, and wondered when their paths may cross again. He was an interesting fellow, so she was not opposed to it happening should fate see it fit.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 16, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 17, 2015, 02:28 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 18, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 22, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - February 13, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - February 15, 2015, 11:40 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - March 26, 2015, 03:00 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 03, 2015, 02:44 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 17, 2015, 01:18 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - May 15, 2015, 09:24 AM