Rising Sun Valley You're just like all of them
-Dark of Soul, Strong of Body-
306 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Artok waited, determined that he wouldn't leave until he had a satisfied answer. Even if he had to follow her around all day. He wasn't sure, why he needed such an answer from her. He also wasn't sure why it mattered so damn much. However, he knew it did, and he knew he needed it, to be peaceful with this situation.

Artok smirked strangely, a smile between exasperation and slight respect. Well you know Miss. Scarlett. She thinks the best of us, despite that we are clearly not good. Artok did not deny he was no angel. No he did not deny that at all, if anything he knew it and embraced it. He didn't care who he hurt mostly, or why. Only if he got what he wanted or what his family wanted in the end. Perhaps, it was a bit arrogant, or pushy, but he couldn't dwell on it long. It was the bane of youth, to be cocky and feel untouchable. Though he knew all to well, that even darkness could touch those young. For it had brushed upon him many times.

Artok looked at her again, I am going to be okay. Many have done much worse to me, and I survived. If that is all you do, I can only be so lucky. Next time Nea, talk to me though. It doesn't scare me, the thought of you attacking me. I think I could handle it, don't you? Otherwise, for what's its worth. It's good that you are home. That is all he said, he wasn't really sure what else to say. All he knew that the thought of her leaving made him sick inside.
Artok has a permanent limp in his front right foreleg.
Messages In This Thread
You're just like all of them - by Adlartok - May 13, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: You're just like all of them - by Néa - May 13, 2015, 07:44 AM
RE: You're just like all of them - by Adlartok - May 17, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: You're just like all of them - by Néa - May 19, 2015, 08:06 AM
RE: You're just like all of them - by Adlartok - May 19, 2015, 08:22 AM
RE: You're just like all of them - by Néa - May 23, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: You're just like all of them - by Adlartok - June 09, 2015, 09:12 AM