The Sunspire Linger of self doubt
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She observed him. Jace's mannerisms were surprisingly well-understood, and it just screeched at her that something troubled him even before he spoke. However, when she did, her ears pulled back and this was just the sort of news she ought to have expected.

Vienna was important to Jace; Ame knew he would move earths for the bright outrider should she ever need it. This blow, while bittersweet in its way, was surely aching him.

Amekaze was quiet, somber, and utterly thoughtful for a beat. She shifted only to lean against him, shoulder-to-shoulder in a silent gesture. There was not a firm finality in Vienna's leaving, but his grim words told her he had read between the lines of this. Ame could not say how her breaking the news to him had gone (since she figured there had been a conversation, judging by what he had already shared) or if her hints had been any at all. "Why do you think she will not ever return?" she pried as gently as she knew how to look for his thoughts on it. Meanwhile, she knew the possibilities were vast.

Mated pairs did often go their own way. Sumayl had never appeared overly attached (not that she knew him well), Vienna could shift with the winds themselves, and the mountain did seem to be repelling wolves as of late. All together, maybe the timing just worked out for them..

After another pause, she sighed sadly. "I am sad to see her go," she murmured.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Linger of self doubt - by Jace - May 24, 2015, 07:06 AM
RE: Linger of self doubt - by Amekaze - May 24, 2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Linger of self doubt - by Jace - June 03, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: Linger of self doubt - by Amekaze - June 04, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Linger of self doubt - by Jace - June 27, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: Linger of self doubt - by Amekaze - June 29, 2015, 01:22 AM