The Sunspire the ones to whom the sunlight shines
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
After a few moments longer, she had her fill of the waters on her paws and stepped aside. From there she moved to settle on a path of grass and shook out her fur, even if it was just habit at this point, and not meant to really dry her. As she listened, she canted her head subtly. He proved to be observant, and she would not find offense in his words. "I do not know for sure if I would call it a greater need," she replied with a smirk. He kept much of himself carefully hidden so in truth, she did not know how badly he needed a pack, but the mountain was not yet in dire need of new faces quite yet. "But it would be unwise to turn away someone with an interest in the area who looks capable enough of potential," she answered, and while true, her lack of knowledge on him could mean he could use it against her, she had confidence that it would be dealt with favorably for her if all things went south abruptly.

"We are smaller than our normal, though. A mated pair recently left to travel," she explained, as she had planned to be forward with him. "And we have new neighbors. New blood is rarely a bad thing." For a good while, she had wished to see the mountain grow -- but progress was slow. She was not the most outgoing of personalities, neither was her beta, and usually her outriders were geared towards exploration, not recruitment. To top it off, visitors to these parts were very rare. Even when she encountered lone wolves, they usually did not appeal to her enough for her to go out of her way to convince them to become something that would interest her. They were a particular niche not suited to all. "And I would guess that a smaller pack may work better for you. I myself would not want to go from solitude straight into a large pack," she said. It had been that way with the Creek at one time, causing her to withdraw into introversion even harder.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Amekaze - June 24, 2015, 02:34 AM
RE: the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Kato - June 24, 2015, 03:10 AM
RE: the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Amekaze - June 24, 2015, 07:02 PM
RE: the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Kato - June 24, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Amekaze - June 25, 2015, 01:52 AM
RE: the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Kato - June 25, 2015, 03:15 AM
RE: the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Amekaze - June 28, 2015, 02:04 AM