Totoka River you say if you could fly, you’d never come back down
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

The wilds were still intricately woven into the fibers of his being, a curious contrast to the subtle yet unmistakable scent of pack he also wore. It was plain to see with the wild curls of dark, dark fur framing him. As she glanced over him, she found herself drawn back to the tuft of fur where an ear had once been, but she did not linger long.

When he offered his explanation, she nodded ever so slightly and moved to her feet. A fluid motion took her to the river's nearby edge for a quick drink to sate the thirst left behind by her rest. All the while she considered her answer, mulled over his words and was left wondering how much he wanted to hear.

Lifting her muzzle, she would begin simply. The rest of her posture remained lax, only poised with the subtle undertone of confidence in herself. I am, and there was certainty in her words as she turned towards him with small droplets of water still falling from her snout. Between the Ridge's boundaries to the small mountain a ways away, these were her stomping grounds. The dark Rikudou had come to know them well. You have yet to find place that suits you? These woods are deep, expansive... she said thoughtfully with a vague gesture towards the forests that only darkened the further from the coast one trekked. Amekaze did not know what exactly he sought nor what his standards were.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread