Blacktail Deer Plateau Now, would you mind if I bared my soul?
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I'm going to tack on a conclusion so this can be archived.

Perhaps because he was impressed despite himself, Peregrine had no desire to resort to corporeal punishment. When Lux prostrated herself before him, he did give her a stony look and lift his tail, yet he didn't move otherwise. After letting her kneel that way for several moments, he lifted his free forepaw in a sort of dismissive motion, to indicate that she could sit up comfortably.

"You suppose?" he repeated a bit incredulously. "Were you trained to be stealthy or does it come to you naturally?" he pressed, ignoring it when the small rabbit began to nibble on his toes.

The two of them discussed Luxuria's training at length, Peregrine ignoring the baby rabbit all the while. When the conversation drew to a close and the transgendered wolf melted away into the night, the Alpha male lifted his paw and regarded the small bunny. "Off you go," he whispered to it, giving its tiny rump a nudge before turning swiftly. By avoiding looking at it, he could stop himself from being tempted to hunt it, which would seem like such blasphemy after picturing it as one of his pups.

Without even a fleeting glance backward, Peregrine slipped home to his mate, who might wonder why he smelled of rabbit. If she asked, he would simply tell her he'd been out doing some midnight hunting.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now, would you mind if I bared my soul? - by Luxuria - February 28, 2014, 08:18 AM
RE: Now, would you mind if I bared my soul? - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 17, 2014, 02:01 PM