The Sunspire i walked with you, once upon a dream.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She leveled her stare at him, watching his reactions. It did seem to stir something in him, although it was hard for her to tell exactly what -- she could not even fathom the depths of his memory loss, or begin to understand his trials despite them being cut from the same cloth in the beginning. After not knowing him for so long and doing all she could to move on, remembering was coming along delicately.

Her expression broke with a soft sigh into a fleeting smile. After, her tail too picked up a small rhythm.

Some fragment of better sense always wanted her to be skeptical. But, it was wearing her down. Just once she'd be okay with this playing out for the better. She had been feeling stagnant, a little unclear in her ambitions, and perhaps his timing was just perfect. However.. she'd let it go for the moment and willed it to just let it be true, and enjoy it.. "You certainly look the part in so many ways.. and how else could you have been looking for me.." Reluctant to believe as she was, everything pointed to it. Never did she see eyes that matched her own -- her father's -- so well. "Somehow.. it does seem so," she shook her head then moved towards him, grinning briefly as she snaked her neck against his and nudged her shoulder forward against him. He felt like a stranger still, so it almost seemed misplaced.. but she was coming around.

"Although I hardly understand how this has come to be, and.. here of all places.."
she shook her head softly and stepped back. Their birthplace was miles away. "I never thought I would see you again. I looked everywhere.." to no avail, and as she spoke, she felt old sorrow.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Inari - July 09, 2015, 12:34 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Amekaze - July 12, 2015, 01:03 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Inari - July 12, 2015, 08:32 PM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Amekaze - July 13, 2015, 11:12 PM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Inari - July 14, 2015, 11:48 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Amekaze - July 16, 2015, 02:29 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Inari - July 19, 2015, 11:49 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Amekaze - July 26, 2015, 02:29 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Inari - July 29, 2015, 01:29 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Amekaze - July 29, 2015, 02:41 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Inari - July 29, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Amekaze - August 03, 2015, 03:27 AM