Bearclaw Valley I own too much black
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The Inuit was not too shocked to hear that the Brotherhood was curious over his loyalty to them. Of course, he kept his face clear of any small traces of surprise, finding the situation to be too serious for something of the sort. There was no denying that the male would forever be loyal to his Brothers and Sisters. They were his family, after all. Not by the blood coursing through their veins, but by something stronger than a bond made at birth. There was an understanding in the Brotherhood, and a sense of loyalty and respect to those higher than oneself—both things that the ghost could never go against. "My loyalty to the Brotherhood will never falter, not as long as I am of my right mind," he responded, words of nothing but honesty exiting his maw. He could not lie to the young shadow, nor did he have a reason to. Despite no longer being a member of Blackfeather, he was still a Brother, and a subordinate to Meldresi. He would, if need be, travel to the Woods as often as his body permitted him to, if there ever came a need to further solidfy the vows he'd made upon joining the Brotherhood way back when.

While the question of his dedication was a simple one to answer, the one that followed was not so simple. Unlike Scarlett, Damien had been raised with a family who cared for him, just as the Inuit had. He hoped that, because of that, the younger would understand his answer better than his lover had, but he could not be entirely sure. Either way, he still allowed for the words to leave him. "I had left the valley without warning, after having heard news about a blood sister of mine," he started, not wishing to leave anything out. "Before I'd left my home up North, it had been believed that three of my four sisters had perished. My brother had visited briefly, however, and informed me that one was alive and well, and even living in the pack I'd been born into.

"I had to be sure for myself that she was truly alive, and so I left on a journey back to where I'd originally come from. When I had finally returned to Bearclaw, I was given the leading title back, but then Raziel confronted me. I had not possessed the strength to fight, having just returned home after a rather long trek, and didn't feel as if I was deserving of the title, anyways. I had abandoned my pack and family without warning, and things haven't quite been the same since." For a moment, he stopped, needing to fill his lungs, and then continued on. "Scarlett stepped down after taking our children into consideration, believing herself to be better fit as a mother than as a leader. That lead to Raziel taking over, and though I am not happy about it, there currently is nothing I can do about it." The albino hadn't quite understood his reasoning behind leaving, as her family background was unpleasant at best. Kove felt the boy would be able to understand it better, given the fact he hadn't grown up in the same manner, and also because he had a sister. No matter the situation, a brother would always be protective of their sister when it came down to it—well, in most cases, at least.
Messages In This Thread
I own too much black - by Damien - June 18, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - June 18, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Damien - June 25, 2015, 12:35 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - July 22, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Damien - July 24, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - July 24, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Damien - July 27, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - August 01, 2015, 02:14 AM
RE: I own too much black - by Damien - August 23, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: I own too much black - by Kove - August 25, 2015, 11:59 PM