The Sunspire i walked with you, once upon a dream.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Her tail swayed softly. Family was so long removed from her that she hardly knew how to handle this, which was so much all at once.

Barring any siblings that may have been born after she had left, Amekaze had thought she was the last of their lot. All of her littermates were gone, and with him and his sister both thought dead (at least one of them she was absolutely certain of), she'd been all that was left. She'd wondered more than once if there were even younger siblings, but their honored mother did not have age in her favor for many more productive years...

Her eyes were perhaps a bit brighter than before. "No, do not be.." she replied readily after his apologies. Circumstance had happened, and while she did desperately want to know what it had been that had taken him away, prying when his memories were already pieced up was only destined to frustrate him and her both -- and that could be done another time. She would tread carefully in finding out what he did know, as well as hopefully helping him remember. Maybe.. maybe it would just take time. Frankly, Amekaze had no up-close experience with missing memory.. and only knew it could happen. She stared at him, wondering of the horror that had happened to him..

"Of course," she added without scarcely a second thought. Knowing he could heal was helpful. "I want you to stay. As I said before, it is The Sunspire.. and while it does not quite compare to Mother's mountain, it.. has what I need," she explained. "The pack is small..and rather secluded here. I lead," alone, for now. Jace's exact status was hard to tell; she knew he had not been satisfied with what life was handing him lately. She almost thought to mention him, as it was second nature considering how close she was to him and that he had always been a part of the Sunspire.. but she refrained for now. "I am sure there is more you want to know.. but, there is time. You should see for yourself, and rest," she eyed him, smirking as she did. "I am guessing you have traveled far." She stepped aside, pointing her nose further into the territory now as silent invitation for him to make her home his own.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Inari - July 09, 2015, 12:34 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Amekaze - July 12, 2015, 01:03 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Inari - July 12, 2015, 08:32 PM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Amekaze - July 13, 2015, 11:12 PM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Inari - July 14, 2015, 11:48 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Amekaze - July 16, 2015, 02:29 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Inari - July 19, 2015, 11:49 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Amekaze - July 26, 2015, 02:29 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Inari - July 29, 2015, 01:29 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Amekaze - July 29, 2015, 02:41 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Inari - July 29, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: i walked with you, once upon a dream. - by Amekaze - August 03, 2015, 03:27 AM