Whitefish River here and there
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Now in her pause before the unknown male, she squared her paws and strengthened her posture. He waved his raised tail for her and hers stayed still, though seeing his lifted up so brazenly here in these unclaimed lands was inspiring her to challenge the gesture. She stayed, though, for now with an impassive look on her face intended not to relay much while she looked him over carefully.

There seemed to be a pause between them, which he filled soon enough thankfully. She wondered why.. if seeing her was that big of a surprise to him. Ame didn't know why. She thought she looked normal enough.. which was confirmed fairly on the regular when she was mistaken for other wolves on more than one occasion. Not like she had horns, or a second head.

He couldn't help but stare? Amekaze tilted her head, but chuffed lightly to his apology. Too much attention on her was strange and often, she could not understand what attracted their attention in the first place. Ah, I thought maybe I had surprised you, she said and let her muzzle rise up. No amount of her posturing would ever put hers above his, however. The dark loner bit back a curious smirk. My travels are following the river. If yours are doing the same, I would have no complaints, Ame answered and stepped closer, gesturing towards the river as she spoke. She would not be adjusting her course any company was so rare. If he wasn't downright unbearable, she could use the interaction.

He offered a name without a big sprawling title, too and for this her ears were thankful. She had noted that he smelled of the same pack as the one-eared black male from several days back, so now she was beginning steadily to understand aspects of his identity. The generic and surfaces ones, at least. She was far from knowing truly who he was. I am Ame, was her contribution before she returned to motion, striding smoothly past him to resume her trail underneath the assumption that he would do the same.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
here and there - by Amekaze - March 15, 2014, 01:48 AM
RE: here and there - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 22, 2014, 05:34 PM
RE: here and there - by Amekaze - March 23, 2014, 01:49 AM
RE: here and there - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 23, 2014, 09:33 AM
RE: here and there - by Amekaze - March 23, 2014, 09:24 PM
RE: here and there - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 24, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: here and there - by Amekaze - March 25, 2014, 09:17 PM
RE: here and there - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 28, 2014, 10:10 AM
RE: here and there - by Amekaze - March 30, 2014, 04:37 AM