ten inches of fanta
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
While he'd succeeded in keeping her from tears, he was not so sure he'd be able to answer her question. His own gaze drifted to the border, looking out past it and into the world beyond. That's what was out there, right? The rest of the world? Had to be. The adults would go out there, and another wolf had come from there in order to meet those in the pack. Wolves didn't just appear and disspear into thin air, he knew that much. The specifics of what lingered beyond the valley walls evaded him, much to his own disappointment, but he felt confident enough in what he did know to answer. "A lot of things," Xan finally said, turning his head back to look at the silvery girl. "There's packs and other wolves." Something he learned when the man known as 'Viggo' had come to their borders, back when the young albino was out with their mother.

An idea hatched in the child's head, then, fueled by his own curiosity. With a rather mischievous glint in his eyes, he glanced around them, checking to see if anyone else was around. Seeing no one, his vision was once again glued to the face of his sister, the glint not faltering for even a second. "We can go see what's there," the young troublemaker stated, his tone of confidence signaling that he actually believed what he was saying. He'd gone up the valley's path with their mother and got a closer look at what was out there, so who was to tell him he couldn't take Sesi up to see the same thing? The idea of potential threats was chained down in the back of his mind, too, leaving him with no voice to urge him away from the idea.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
ten inches of fanta - by Sesi - August 27, 2015, 08:19 AM
RE: ten inches of fanta - by Xan - August 27, 2015, 10:50 AM
RE: ten inches of fanta - by Sesi - September 07, 2015, 08:22 AM
RE: ten inches of fanta - by Xan - September 10, 2015, 11:38 AM
RE: ten inches of fanta - by Sesi - September 27, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: ten inches of fanta - by Xan - September 28, 2015, 03:09 PM