Whitefish River here and there
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She gave him a lingering glance as he seemed to struggle to get the words out, with an "um" and an unfinished sentence leaving questions. Switching her tail, she opted to pester just a bit. I am what, exactly? she asked and this time let herself smirk. Ame was not truly expecting a literal answer, but perhaps to see him stumble over the question anyway.

Her ears flicked when he tested her name. This was why she kept it simple. In this point in her life, she had no need for even the whole of her name. Ame suited her best of all things and it did not sound unpleasant on the tongues of others, as she assumed her full title might. It always had at home, too. I see.. she drawled, listening to his pawsteps take to the water's edge, which encouraged her to do the same. She wondered then what had brought him away from his pack borders and to here in the first place, since he seemed so at ease with joining up with whatever she was doing. For a time, at least.

As she strode along, she shook her head with a soft "mm. No specific destination, but more of a task, I suppose. She peered at him. Her course would trek would probably go no further than the edge of the valley though. She had no interest in going too far south. I travel the rivers, hunting and scavenging mostly.. she explained like it was duty because for her, it was, lest her survival suffer. The dark loner then gave the skies a long look (wondering where her bird had gone), but kept her other senses trained on her.. new acquaintance. By nature, she felt it necessary. What purpose brought you from your pack's lands in the first place? she asked, knowing he hadn't come here just to see.. whatever she was. With that, Ame lengthened her stride just a bit and let the water splash up from her motion.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
here and there - by Amekaze - March 15, 2014, 01:48 AM
RE: here and there - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 22, 2014, 05:34 PM
RE: here and there - by Amekaze - March 23, 2014, 01:49 AM
RE: here and there - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 23, 2014, 09:33 AM
RE: here and there - by Amekaze - March 23, 2014, 09:24 PM
RE: here and there - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 24, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: here and there - by Amekaze - March 25, 2014, 09:17 PM
RE: here and there - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 28, 2014, 10:10 AM
RE: here and there - by Amekaze - March 30, 2014, 04:37 AM