The Sunspire Heaven Help Us
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Amekaze nodded. She often traveled alone, but two wolves made for better strength when out like that.. which was much of why she justified being at ease with Rain and Nishu roaming as they did. "We could. There is still a good bit of time before winter comes, and I welcome the chance to roam when I can," she said with a sway of her tail. While she was no outrider, since being an alpha did not allow her the opportunity to fulfill the role entirely, she liked exploring far too much. "What about the coastline and the sea? Have you seen it?" she asked, since she could not remember which direction Echo had come to the mountain from so she did not know where her travels had gone before here. "I try to visit it now and then. The beaches make for good gathering," she smirked knowingly.

The conversation carried on as needed and Amekaze took to the mountain paths. Whether or not Echo trailed along for the full duration of it was up to her. The dark alpha welcomed the company, but had duty to attend to, so would carry on regardless.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Heaven Help Us - by Echo Nyx - August 03, 2015, 04:11 PM
RE: Heaven Help Us - by Amekaze - August 05, 2015, 06:22 PM
RE: Heaven Help Us - by Echo Nyx - August 11, 2015, 10:43 PM
RE: Heaven Help Us - by Amekaze - August 14, 2015, 03:42 AM
RE: Heaven Help Us - by Echo Nyx - September 06, 2015, 08:23 PM
RE: Heaven Help Us - by Amekaze - September 12, 2015, 01:34 AM
RE: Heaven Help Us - by Echo Nyx - September 19, 2015, 10:43 AM
RE: Heaven Help Us - by Amekaze - September 20, 2015, 09:33 PM