Firefly Glen etched tusk
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
set in firefly glen (since there's no prefix for it atm) and casually being vague about approximately one billion things. @Catori
also sorry for reposting this/retagging you, i decided i wanted to reorder some things >__>
She had a lot she wanted to accomplish and a lot of ground to cover. A rolling lope had carried her this far, but after crossing the Whitefish River, she slowed up to let herself recharge briefly. With a wet coat, it was easier to take it slow for now, so she now alternated between a slow jog and a lengthened walk away from the riverside. Soon, she would be approaching a crossroad -- whether to head north around Ouroboros Spine, or go south closer to the mountain range she was itching to investigate further.

Amekaze could see the peaks on the horizon, now with her back effectively turned on the Sunspire's range. Her ears were pricked forward and eyes bright; she had found she was liking this process so far, even if she felt pulled in many directions all at once and certainly recognized the opportunity for strife in all of this. Nevertheless, this time roaming the flatlands, and while it was searching, was also working to clear her clouded focus before she got down to the real business at hand. She had a goal and much of the pathway there was beginning to become obvious to her.

She slowly worked her way up towards a greater speed and decided to head towards the mountains. With the sunset freshly beginning to streak the skies in colors, she lifted her muzzle to the autumnal breeze and traveled lightly across the peaceful glen.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
etched tusk - by Amekaze - September 21, 2015, 05:23 PM
RE: etched tusk - by Catori - September 22, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: etched tusk - by Amekaze - September 23, 2015, 05:42 PM
RE: etched tusk - by Catori - September 28, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: etched tusk - by Amekaze - September 29, 2015, 11:44 PM
RE: etched tusk - by Catori - October 07, 2015, 03:53 PM
RE: etched tusk - by Amekaze - October 08, 2015, 01:46 AM
RE: etched tusk - by Catori - October 19, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: etched tusk - by Amekaze - November 04, 2015, 12:42 AM