Redhawk Caldera You can be mean when you look this clean
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
I don't know whether or not Finley's back yet, so-o-o I am going to be weirdly vague about it. I couldn't resist hopping on the newcomer! ;)

Her ankle had swollen in the past day or so. There was no way she could put her weight on it, which meant that if she wanted to walk anywhere, she had to hitch her leg to her chest and hop on three legs. As if I wasn't already clumsy enough, Wildfire thought as she hobbled away from her resting spot near the caldera's base to find somewhere to relieve herself.

Even squatting was difficult, mostly because it was hard to balance, but she somehow managed to empty her bladder without falling in her own puddle of pee. Wildfire straightened, then glanced to her left, then to her right. She didn't expect to see anyone or anything, so her brows lifted when she noticed a pale figure rubbing against a bush in the distance.

Slowly, she began to hop-skip-stumble that way. She didn't recognize this fellow, she realized as she came closer. Her fur began to prickle. She was no Warden but she was a Warrior and she would defend her pack's territory if necessary, even if she was more likely to fall flat on her face than chase away a trespasser.
Messages In This Thread
You can be mean when you look this clean - by Gabriel - September 24, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: You can be mean when you look this clean - by Wildfire - September 24, 2015, 09:30 AM
RE: You can be mean when you look this clean - by Gabriel - September 25, 2015, 08:59 AM
RE: You can be mean when you look this clean - by Wildfire - September 25, 2015, 09:49 AM