Moonspear moonlight start
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
*me being vague* (@Jace @Echo feel free to be with her/in the area or whatever checking it out too if you want, i left that open ended considering the meething thread isn't done yet <_<)
It was only natural that it caught her eye. Even silhouetted in the present full moon's light, the mountain cut an impressive figure with smaller peaks shadowing it further south. Perhaps it was a range that spread on south, maybe even veering towards the coast; she wasn't sure, but it was high time she kick her explorations into overdrive to find out. Somewhere out here in the wilds was bound to be a place worthy of moving to, and a place they could potentially find a new home in.

She approached the nearest peak head on, feeling the ground of the glen slope and shift upward already as what looked to be tangled woods began to approach. Not far away loomed the mountains comprising the Spine, narrowing the passage between the two more than she had realized. Interesting, and purposefully noted.

Amekaze hoped she was correct in smelling Charon and a few others having been here recently. Perhaps him and his pack mates had explored it already -- which must have meant his wounds had mended well and his news had been received decently enough. While she'd eagerly await their summaries once she'd rejoin her path with them (which needed to be very soon), she was hungry to find out for herself. She breathed deep, wondering if that was the subtle scent of the seabreeze she was finding on the winds, and aimed her path for the edge of the dark woods on the lower reaches of this mountain.

Anticipating the canopy of trees up ahead, she stole a habitual glance skyward and was drawn towards the bright harvest moon. It seemed smaller, a slivered piece missing. She took a moment to pause and watch, and indeed, it peeled back to darkness further still. An eclipse? Also noted, and with a satisfied smirk. She continued on steadily, content and looking to see everything she could.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
moonlight start - by Amekaze - September 28, 2015, 12:47 AM
RE: moonlight start - by Fellway - September 28, 2015, 07:20 AM
RE: moonlight start - by Amekaze - September 30, 2015, 09:41 PM
RE: moonlight start - by Fellway - October 03, 2015, 01:53 PM
RE: moonlight start - by Amekaze - October 04, 2015, 04:58 AM
RE: moonlight start - by Fellway - October 04, 2015, 06:01 AM
RE: moonlight start - by Amekaze - October 06, 2015, 11:37 PM
RE: moonlight start - by Fellway - October 10, 2015, 09:05 AM
RE: moonlight start - by Amekaze - November 06, 2015, 10:01 PM