Kintla Flatlands spiraling supernova
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Her ears stayed back, and her frown hardened. It seemed Rain had been an elusive one, somehow, if neither of them had turned up anything in their searches. Worst part was, Amekaze felt she had not been far from the right area if she was supposedly somewhere between the Plateau and the Bay. How a wolf with a possibly broken leg managed to do so was beyond her.

So, his frustration was understandable. She'd felt it too, albeit to a lesser extent obviously -- he was troubled by this and she knew it. "I would not think that with a broken leg, she could go far.." she grumbled. Rain was savvy, though, and if she had learned some useful basics in her search of medic training, perhaps she could do more than the average. Amekaze knew she had to be somewhere. "When I was searching in the north, I was mainly in the woods and fields," she said. So having missed her trail was not impossible. Now she knew what she did about the cave, though, so that was somewhat helpful. Only it did not really narrow it down majorly enough to give her m "I remember caves north of Silvertip.. but there are many throughout the entire rest of mountain range too." Practically everywhere. When she was north, there were two packs in some of the areas more likely to have caves so it had never occurred to her to go near them before. She was wary of going sniffing around too thoroughly on their doorsteps. Amekaze then hoped Rain had not happened across hostile wolves near this cave wherever she was.. That could certainly complicate things further.

"I have just come from southeast of here and I followed the mountains for a time. I smelled no trails there either. I will keep looking since I have more scouting to do, too, as I am strongly considering moving the pack -- and I want Rain to know this," she explained. While it felt cruel to burden him with more, she licked the backs of her teeth as her mouth was feeling dry suddenly. The timing of all this was certainly not ideal, but she couldn't keep waiting with things in pending limbo. She had to proceed if she intended to settle before winter. However, knowing Rain's loyalty to the mountain ran deep, Amekaze had to know how this would be taken by her.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - September 21, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Nishu Inte - September 22, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - September 23, 2015, 02:09 AM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Nishu Inte - September 28, 2015, 01:10 PM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - September 30, 2015, 12:03 AM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Nishu Inte - September 30, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - October 04, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Nishu Inte - October 05, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: spiraling supernova - by Amekaze - October 07, 2015, 01:36 AM