luck and pluck
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
On the whole, it was a positive briefing of events and she was pleased to know he had covered a lot of it already. There were ups and downs, of course, but really, she couldn't complain. Knowing Thistle had not taken a liking to it immediately was something she would keep in mind, and she then noticed the nearby presence of a distinct sort -- a wolf with only three entire legs. Amekaze glanced his way mainly out of curiosity, noted it for what it was worth, and focused on Charon's details.

He elaborated a bit on Thistle, and she nodded slowly. She too hoped she would come around in time.. but even if she didn't, she could already see the beginnings of a steady core taking shape. Floki and Charon both were making it clear they were invested in this idea, and she knew the Sunspire's few were steadfast wolves. 

"I made a quick pass by them before coming here, since I looped south of the Spine, and believe it was the Moonspear I looked at closer -- with the dark woods on its lower elevations? But I did not go much further than that," she said. Briefly, she remembered the white wolf there then considered the name, finding it.. satisfying. Nevertheless, she would head back that way soon and cover more ground -- perhaps even going higher up the mountainside.

On the topic of her end of things, she had done decently enough but still didn't find any of her news to be particularly great yet; she had the gloom of Rain's absence still looming over her, even while she was so eager to focus on the forward momentum she could have so easily if she wanted. "I have heard no objections, even if they seemed a little wary at first without knowing where we would go exactly. But, they all realize we need the change I believe. Echo and Jace are scouting too. I managed to find Nishu, but not Rain. He is searching still.. and I do not imagine he will stop until he finds her," she couldn't help but frown subtly. "But, he knows..and I told him where I intended to look next. Hopefully I will meet up with him again soon," she sighed.

"On the whole, I am pleased that things look to be lining up for us. I want to see the mountain again, and perhaps if all looks good, we can really move forward.." her tail swayed and a strange excitement thrummed in her ears as she looked between the two (three, counting the half-glance for the wolf on the edge of this) males. This was coming together well.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
luck and pluck - by Amekaze - September 30, 2015, 09:12 PM
RE: luck and pluck - by Charon - October 01, 2015, 06:25 AM
RE: luck and pluck - by Floki - October 02, 2015, 08:46 AM
RE: luck and pluck - by Amekaze - October 03, 2015, 12:56 AM
RE: luck and pluck - by RIP Atreyu - October 03, 2015, 03:45 AM
RE: luck and pluck - by Charon - October 03, 2015, 03:54 AM
RE: luck and pluck - by Floki - October 03, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: luck and pluck - by Amekaze - October 04, 2015, 04:47 AM
RE: luck and pluck - by Charon - October 05, 2015, 04:28 AM