The Sunspire killa team, killa squad, killa killa h*
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
It was no surprise that she had been uncertain of wolves here. Amekaze had not been as effective at enforcing the borders and spent much of her time scouting these days. Even over the course of the summer, she had been far flightier than ever before. Their numbers were small and their enthusiasm waning significantly, so even here and now, she was far less possessive than she might have been normally. "We are here.. for a little while longer at least." Her timeline was not specific but it was worth a mention; this was not a pack at their height, by any means.

She tilted her head curiously, eyeing the female in more detail now after she spoke of a sister ruling here. She knew nothing of the sort but now she was curious. "It must have been long ago," she said, hoping to hear more so she was feeling an ounce more hospitable. "I knew no history of its claim before our own, and there was only one Alpha male before myself." She did not mention that she had been in the region for a long time even before that -- even if she had stayed closer to the coast in the very beginning. Perhaps it had been then? It had been gone before she had joined the Creek, though. It hardly felt right from denying the wolf's interest in the mountain and keeping her from it when Amekaze had already decided to abandon it just as the stranger's sister had once done. Maybe it was just part of the cycle. "What would you like to see?" Was the view from here enough?
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - October 04, 2015, 09:07 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 11:21 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - October 04, 2015, 11:51 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - October 05, 2015, 09:18 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - October 12, 2015, 12:36 AM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - November 05, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - November 07, 2015, 01:06 AM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - November 17, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - November 24, 2015, 01:53 AM