Big Salmon Lake there's a storm you're starting now
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She continued sniffing, half surprised that she did not smell more scavengers in the area yet. Surely they had been here already but she personally preferred her seafood a bit fresher than this. "At least fresh seafood is not that hard to come by around here," she chuffed, satisfied in knowing that the sea itself would be a bit closer to her new home. Now with the Stavanger Bay wolves living alongside her, she wondered if they had any clever ways to make use of the beach's offerings. This was something she'd look into later.

Her focus keyed back in on him. "Not too far.." she answered. Closer than her old mountain was. "Still a meadow and a forest between us, though." So she thought. Her mental map's details of this area was still in the works. At least she had the foundation of it already and travels such as these were helping her to get better at it. "Truly awful.. Moonspear is upwind, thankfully," she assured him with a small smirk. Plus, winter's freeze would be here before they knew it to curb any lingering stenches.

"I do hope it refills.. eventually. It is eerie seeing it this way," she mentioned with a vague gesture towards the earth at her paws. She'd paused for a moment to look out across the lake's surface, then moved on.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
there's a storm you're starting now - by Lex - October 11, 2015, 06:08 PM
RE: there's a storm you're starting now - by Amekaze - October 11, 2015, 08:28 PM
RE: there's a storm you're starting now - by Lex - October 11, 2015, 09:46 PM
RE: there's a storm you're starting now - by Amekaze - October 12, 2015, 12:26 AM
RE: there's a storm you're starting now - by Lex - October 18, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: there's a storm you're starting now - by Amekaze - October 21, 2015, 02:33 AM
RE: there's a storm you're starting now - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: there's a storm you're starting now - by Amekaze - November 05, 2015, 04:23 AM
RE: there's a storm you're starting now - by Lex - November 06, 2015, 09:29 PM
RE: there's a storm you're starting now - by Amekaze - November 24, 2015, 01:26 AM