Moonspear no place i'd rather be
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
for my reference i'm setting this before she goes back to the sunspire and runs into dante/nishu bc that seems like a good place to stick it
Time on this mountain had treated her well. A bit to her own surprise, she took readily to the slopes and was finding herself quite pleased with the paths she had covered so far. The hunting was favorable, the resources suitable, and the wolves already gathering here had her morale lifted. Together, it inspired a fresh possessiveness that put a new sharpness in her every move, and she felt far more purposeful than she had in weeks.

However, she could not say much for some of her fellow former Sunspire wolves. A scarce few were around, not that she saw much of them (a bit worrisome), but Rain was still missing and Nishu out searching. She was doing what she could to search too, and had covered the area around the Spear, but it all turned up nothing. Which left her at a grim crossroad. Soon, she would cut all ties to the Sunspire. The thought of trekking all the way back was beginning to appeal less and less by the moment. She had tired quickly of the trip once she'd become better acquainted with the Moonspear. Perhaps just once more, and that would be it. She sensed it would have to do, for now she had better business here.

In preparation, she was laying somewhat low today to rest up. She covered ground slowly, browsing along a path just beyond the stretch of woods where the elevation climbed, but trees were still frequent enough cover. She had half a hunt in mind since she knew she wouldn't make time to catch anything if she headed back for the Sunspire for one last sweep (and farewell) soon, but wasn't finding herself committed to any trails in particular yet. So, when she noticed an approach, her attention was redirected readily -- more so once she realized it was Charon.

Her tail swayed slowly and she regarded him with a customary greeting of a low whuff. She knew he had been keeping plenty busy, they all were to keep things moving forward, and it had become time to regard him as equal -- a dynamic she had never tested before, so was curious to see it play out in the weeks to follow. Otherwise, she wondered what had brought him and said so with a curious cant of her head.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 16, 2015, 06:26 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 17, 2015, 02:51 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 19, 2015, 05:27 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 19, 2015, 09:36 PM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 20, 2015, 03:40 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 21, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 21, 2015, 05:25 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 27, 2015, 12:44 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 27, 2015, 06:04 AM