Moonspear no place i'd rather be
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She mirrored his greeting, licking back across his muzzle and nudging against the ruff of his neck before she withdrew. Less and less, it occurred to her to eyeball his injuries as the scars hardened and it was just part of the rest of him. She was glad to see that his healing had gone smoothly, even with how busy he had been not long after the injuries.

"I did find Nishu.. and as I feared, they had been separated in the storms with her injured. He was looking for her still." He still was, and she sensed he wouldn't stop until he found her one way or another. "He went due north from the flatlands and I have gone south along the Sunspire range plus all around close to here. He seemed to think she would be near some mountainous terrain.. something about a cave," Ame frowned and sighed. Not the best outcome. But better than nothing at all.

Regarding Lex, she was pleased to hear this. "Ah, he is new. I ran into him when I was searching for Rain.. and he has been back and forth from the Spire a bit to help clear things out there," she reported. "Jace and Echo have been scarce, the latter especially." This was another problem she'd noticed, but the dark-coated female had never seemed entirely too attached. Amekaze had thought her to be excited about the idea of a move, for the slow days on the Sunspire had likely grown tiresome to the female who thrived on social interactions more than the introverts.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 16, 2015, 06:26 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 17, 2015, 02:51 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 19, 2015, 05:27 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 19, 2015, 09:36 PM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 20, 2015, 03:40 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 21, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 21, 2015, 05:25 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 27, 2015, 12:44 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 27, 2015, 06:04 AM