Firefly Glen etched tusk
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
I AM SORRY. my absence kicked my ass
Refreshing and exciting did have its appeal. Amekaze loved the Sunspire dearly, and always would, but knew that it was time for something different. She had tended to those slopes for long enough and without enthusiasm from others that could match her own, the pack was bound to slowly wither away anyway. Unwilling to wait it out through a slow, aching end, cutting her ties to that mountain now seemed wisest. "It is," she answered. [/b]"If it works out that way, perhaps.. but I would like to be a bit closer to the sea than I was before, if not necessarily at the coast itself.."[/b] Since she wanted a mountain, or something close to one, it did limit her on what she could find here in the Teekon.

There was an undeniable note of appreciation behind her words that would follow. "Her name is Rain -- a silvery female with light blue eyes. She had a traveling companion, a male called Nishu, but they were separated after the storms and he searches still as well," she explained. While it was not usually her style to be too forward with the details, the easy, warm presence of this loner encouraged her. Plus, it was necessary if she were to keep an eye out for them and Amekaze was in no place to deny any assistance in the matter. "I have searched south a ways, along the mountains and even into the flatlands. Nishu headed north in his searches.." Amekaze sighed softly, biting off the feeling of defeat in the face of such a hopeless search.

Not long after, the conversation drew towards a natural end and Amekaze used it to part ways.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
etched tusk - by Amekaze - September 21, 2015, 05:23 PM
RE: etched tusk - by Catori - September 22, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: etched tusk - by Amekaze - September 23, 2015, 05:42 PM
RE: etched tusk - by Catori - September 28, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: etched tusk - by Amekaze - September 29, 2015, 11:44 PM
RE: etched tusk - by Catori - October 07, 2015, 03:53 PM
RE: etched tusk - by Amekaze - October 08, 2015, 01:46 AM
RE: etched tusk - by Catori - October 19, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: etched tusk - by Amekaze - November 04, 2015, 12:42 AM