Moonspear from the ashes as paradise
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
No matter how long she took, she didn't doubt it would fall into place appropriately if she did decide to join them. Amekaze was already satisfied with the numbers they would be beginning winter with, so more certainly would not hurt, so long as they were capable wolves and not just more mouths hanging around to have to feed. As the offspring of alphas, presumably, Ame doubted she was useless by any stretch of the term and the more she spoke, the more she led the dark alpha to believe she had a decent head on her shoulders too. "Ah, well.. what are your best skills? Interests?" A generic place to start for any potential joiner. "How long have you known Charon and Floki?" she asked then a bit more specific to her personally.

And since the question had been turned onto her so outright, she would answer in some way. There was a lot she could say. "I am a naturalist, warrior, and chronicler myself.. and have lived in the Teekon a long time. This will be my third pack here and the second I helped to found." She'd already made mention of the Sunspire by name. Anything before that would surely mean little to ears this young but it was easy to speak of her small place in the histories here. "What else would you like to know?" She tilted her head with a casual switch of her tail. Obviously, talking about herself was not her strongest suit.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
from the ashes as paradise - by Amekaze - October 17, 2015, 03:25 AM
RE: from the ashes as paradise - by Wildfire - October 17, 2015, 05:32 PM
RE: from the ashes as paradise - by Amekaze - October 19, 2015, 09:21 PM
RE: from the ashes as paradise - by Wildfire - October 19, 2015, 09:33 PM
RE: from the ashes as paradise - by Amekaze - October 25, 2015, 06:09 AM
RE: from the ashes as paradise - by Wildfire - October 26, 2015, 09:09 AM
RE: from the ashes as paradise - by Amekaze - October 26, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: from the ashes as paradise - by Wildfire - October 26, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: from the ashes as paradise - by Amekaze - November 04, 2015, 11:13 PM