Blackfeather Woods Relax take it easy
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
A slim frown found its way across the Inuit’s lips as the other spoke, though the exact cause for it could not be so easily pinpointed. Perhaps it was the realization of his son’s behavior, or the way the other man had worded it all—maybe it was neither, in truth, but brought on by something totally unrelated. He did not let himself be read, as was often the case nowadays, but did not relieve his features of the faint frown, either. “If Burke had his way, I’m sure the sight alone of my son and I would have led him to act out when we were welcomed home,” he stated, tone dull but serious. It’d been made clear that the tank of a wolf was not content with his presence in the woods, but he didn’t allow for such trivial matters to get to him. Meldresi had welcomed him back, appeared to have forgiven him for his absence, and that was what really counted in his book. He respected Burke as a fellow Brother, had since he’d been brought into the Brotherhood, too, but the priestess would always been the true leader to him. It was not a lack of fondness or trust that drove him to feel that way, but due to how things were when he’d first joined so long ago. His loyalty had been pledged solely to a Queen, not a King.

Kove gave a slow shake of his head, dismissing the thoughts he’d been wrapped up in. “I’m sure Alexander will calm down once he’s settled in better and has gotten to know everyone. The move was a big change for him.” For a wolf who’d been raised surrounded by his blood-family, he could not imagine what it felt like to be separated from the majority of his relations. He had left his birthplace by choice, not because he’d been forced to make a decision. For that, he felt sympathy towards the boy, even if he didn’t often show it. “He’ll calm down, and then hopefully things will go back to how they’d been before I left,” the ghost voiced, a grin flickering across his face before his lips then straightened back out. It was not malicious, or anything negative, but something that lingered on the lighter spectrum of things. Not everything had to be so cold in the shaded forest, after all.
Messages In This Thread
Relax take it easy - by Akela - October 17, 2015, 06:12 PM
RE: Relax take it easy - by Kove - October 18, 2015, 01:15 AM
RE: Relax take it easy - by Akela - October 20, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: Relax take it easy - by Kove - October 23, 2015, 10:42 AM
RE: Relax take it easy - by Akela - October 28, 2015, 01:10 AM
RE: Relax take it easy - by Kove - November 04, 2015, 01:20 AM