Moonspear no place i'd rather be
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
In detailing the history like this, she realized how long it really had been. To her, it didn't seem like that much time had passed. Life on the Spire had been quiet with each day much like the one before it. It had been easy for them to bleed together as they had but through it all, she believed she had become greater. At first she had been wary of herself in such a position since she'd not felt "ready" in the truest sense of the word, especially to embark on it by herself essentially. Sure, Jace had been there, but she knew it would have been much different had she stepped up alongside Ferdie, for example, instead of only taking his place because he was gone.

But her focus went elsewhere, now towards the packs of the region. Charon covered many of them already it seemed, especially the nearest ones which were decidedly the most important. She nodded along, finding that most of her knowledge matched up. "Blackfeather is closer to the mountains, and they have been there a good while now but usually seem to keep to themselves. There is also a mountain pack not too far from them as well though I cannot say I know much of them. I have met just one of their wolves.. They were well south of the Spire, and a more recent presence as I know.." They certainly had not been there early in the summertime and she didn't know where they came from. "Silvertip I know mainly by name, but have met one of theirs weeks back, who was formerly from the plains pack that was short-lived.." She had mentioned Alpha Fitz too, but Amekaze did not know him herself. "Redhawk I have interacted with very little, mainly because I have had no need to and one of their alphas was formerly the leader of Swiftcurrent Creek -- the pack Ferdie was ousted from before he founded the Sunspire, and some bad blood followed that. But that was so long ago it hardly matters now," she mentioned.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 16, 2015, 06:26 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 17, 2015, 02:51 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 19, 2015, 05:27 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 19, 2015, 09:36 PM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 20, 2015, 03:40 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 21, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 21, 2015, 05:25 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Amekaze - October 27, 2015, 12:44 AM
RE: no place i'd rather be - by Charon - October 27, 2015, 06:04 AM