The Sunspire killa team, killa squad, killa killa h*
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
On constant repeat in the back of her mind, she reminded herself that there was nearly nothing here to guard. The time of the Sunspire and her reign of it was coming to a close so this was just an inevitable part of the process of letting go. But, she knew that once she turned her back entirely on this place and put her paws back on Moonspear, it would come far more easily.

But she listened, and found that  it was quite a time ago. Amekaze nodded slowly now and then, keeping her ears on the grayscale wolf and the rest of herself poised in careful neutrality for the company of a stranger. At times, it came more readily, especially when she was being given rare knowledge such as this to distract. "I see," she eventually replied, touched with a bit of somberness. "I could not imagine leaving wordlessly, and not without.. very good cause," she sighed. She had been on the receiving end of it a few times, although circumstances had probably prevented anyone from saying anything. "It is a shame the pack dissolved with her choice, though. The founding alpha of this incarnation of the Spire abandoned us -- although we suspect foul play with local cougars, so I took his place." Her own piece of the history, for whatever it was worth. "But that has run its course."
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - October 04, 2015, 09:07 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 11:21 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - October 04, 2015, 11:51 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - October 05, 2015, 09:18 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - October 12, 2015, 12:36 AM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - November 05, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - November 07, 2015, 01:06 AM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - November 17, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - November 24, 2015, 01:53 AM