Firefly Glen I slithered here from Eden
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Unimpressed with considering the troublesome bears at length, still sour from the whole encounter with them anyway, and already running into a share of frustrations regarding it, she set aside the night to roam. Leaving was far more infrequent now that it wasn't pure obligation that kept her tethered, but she still loped away underneath the darkening skies unperturbed. Later, if asked, she'd cite a need to clear her head before she devoted herself to trying to piece together exactly how to make her pack (most of which with a very healthy fear of bears) able to ward off bears properly.

As the scenery opened up from the mountain's doorstep, the winds gained notable strength. For a while she ran with them, ears slicked back and body extended until her eyes stung and watered from squinting against the gusts. Having opened her lungs up in full eventually burned too, so she dialed it back, panting as she jogged casually into the proximity of the silvered wolf.

Sight of him brought her head up and curiosity followed -- he did not yet register as familiar in any way and the specifics of his scent were difficult to distinguish with the winds working against her. Ame's pathway arced closer to him with investigation the goal.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
I slithered here from Eden - by RIP Njal - November 18, 2015, 03:28 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Amekaze - November 18, 2015, 03:56 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by RIP Njal - November 18, 2015, 06:53 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Amekaze - November 25, 2015, 03:15 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by RIP Njal - November 25, 2015, 04:35 PM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Amekaze - November 29, 2015, 03:18 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by RIP Njal - November 29, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by Amekaze - December 01, 2015, 12:48 AM
RE: I slithered here from Eden - by RIP Njal - December 01, 2015, 03:14 PM