Totoka River you say if you could fly, you’d never come back down
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Since you say 'please', she smirked, sweeping her muzzle from him towards the water, hopefully indicating for him to come closer. Even she could tell how odd that sounded on his voice, the rasp of it seeming gritty and uneven despite the... nice subject matter.

She was curious to watch him move, to see how he'd handle himself in the water, and how he hunted so that she might provide the insight best suited to him. It was how she had always taught Mizuna once the foundations were understood -- show me what you can do, and I will steer you from there.. Amekaze assumed he at least had that much. You should show me what you do know, she suggested as took to the waters with ease, smoothly striding forward and pointing her muzzle downward with a careful squint. She paused once the water was nearly to her belly. I like to get far enough into the waters and wait, so that the fish might come to me, she said, facing into the currents. Ame had seen bears do something similar. Anyway, she was looking for wish while waiting to see what he may say. A few tiny slivers of minnows skirted by, only barely seen, but these were not what she sought and would not make for a very informative lesson. She was patient, however, and knew not to get ahead of oneself when fishing. Frustration would only make it more difficult..

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread