The Sunspire killa team, killa squad, killa killa h*
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Honorable was.. an interesting adjective to call it. Amekaze only nodded, withholding her further remarks on that train of thought. She'd only done what she had to, and failing to find and restore the former leader hardly seemed honorable. But, that was not the way to look at it, especially from survival's sake.

To the question turned to her, she answered more readily than she had anticipated. "I feel I have been here long enough," she answered. Details withheld, of course. The more she steadily detached, the more she understood the feeling in her gut to be the absolute. "I do imagine someone else will eventually stake a claim here. It has been a good mountain to us, but it is time for something new." Knowing it had happened before her time only made this seem more likely to her. She wondered if it would still be while she lived in the Teekon at all, or a long after when her tiny piece of the history here was old news.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - October 04, 2015, 09:07 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - October 04, 2015, 11:21 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - October 04, 2015, 11:51 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - October 05, 2015, 09:18 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - October 12, 2015, 12:36 AM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - November 05, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - November 07, 2015, 01:06 AM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Tail - November 17, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: killa team, killa squad, killa killa h* - by Amekaze - November 24, 2015, 01:53 AM