Barrow Fields i would ask, almost insist, on treating you kind and fair
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
If she had known that the touch-deprived hombre was seemingly in the throes of puberty and would react to the (PLATONIC!!!!) brush of his underchin with such an outpouring of titillation she would definitely not have made such a gesture. He was aflutter; practically vibrating – a motor response not unlike that of a pubescent boy thrilled at getting a passing whiff of Regina George's majestic mane. Or something else that the author of this post won't elaborate on because it's naughty.

"See." The crocodile parted his toothy chops and she peered in, squeezing one eye shut to more efficiently inspect the portal to his bottomless craw. His tongue was about as expected – muted pink, clammy, muculent. There was no mold, no fuzz, no grinch-green staining to be seen. As she went to pull back her head and comment you need to floss, he thought it wise to prod the sleeping bear and slough a sloppy, prolonged sweep of his tongue across her cheek ruffs. She became well acquainted with his breath. It was unpleasant.

Stunned, Lusca's eyes quickly widened to satellite dish proportions. She froze with legs splayed and ears aslope, like a deer caught in headlights. After a second, her eye twitched, pupils en route to his face. The CSS of her faculties was overwritten, breaking some bracket somewhere and redirecting the entire website of her gray matter to a 404 page. 

"You." Pause. "Are." Pause. "Dead."

Aaaaand he was off to the races. Roaring ferociously, she shook off the shell-shock paralyzing her legs and thrust into warp-speed after him. Unlike last time, she quickly gained on him as he scurried and racked through the brush, often bulldozing into branches that then whipped backwards to whop Lusca right between the eyes. It stung, but epinephrine released into her bloodstream and blocked out the pain receptors.

Briefly she caught up and lunged forward, snapping her teeth around the end-tip of his tail and trying to pull him back so she could kick his ass proper.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i would ask, almost insist, on treating you kind and fair - by Lusca - November 26, 2015, 12:07 AM