Barrow Fields i would ask, almost insist, on treating you kind and fair
and i hope that kindness comes your way
162 Posts
Ooc — L2D2
rofl the imagery of this is priceless.. and then i fail and press enter 2 early oops -.-

tachyon was sentient enough to realize lusca's excited display was entirely a farce -- with a jaded eye he turned away from her, shouldering his ego from her melodramatic displays of patronizing mirth.

his pride was sufficiently wounded - to the point where a sourness dulled the ash of his muzzle and clouded his gaze. when lusca peered over him yakking he hunched his shoulders and compacted his body into a defensive hump, eating the mangled piece with dangerous gusto. lusca then had the ingenuity to slide over him -- with a huff he craned his neck and muzzle backwards, peering down his snout at her pipey little face. he would have been supremely agonized she disrupted his meal were it not for the fact he preferred her over mushpig -- with an exaggerated purse of his lips he swung his muzzle towards her cheek to supplant a sloppy and drooly kiss on her precious wittle head.

that would teach her to mess with a grump while eating..
#brutalmode
currently weak health
mild powerplay/cameos of tachyon welcome (especially donnelaith members)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i would ask, almost insist, on treating you kind and fair - by Tachyon Sr - November 29, 2015, 09:58 PM